Sunday, August 19, 2007

Week 1 - Exercise 2 - 71/2 Habits of Lifelong Learning

Hardest habits for me:
  • Play - That's the FISH concept of HAVE FUN. This is one that doesn't come naturally to me but I'm working on it!
  • Use technology to your advantage - I'm not techno savvy so I forget about the tech tools that can help make learning easier and MORE FUN! Completing this training - 23 Things - will make me smarter about the possibilities.

Easiest habits for me:

  • View problems as challenges - It's what makes my job FUN (honestly) because no two days are the same, and I learn something from every interaction and interchange I have with internal and external customers.
  • Accept responsibility for your own learning - I want to do this more - I just need to make the time.

No comments: